How to Make the Best Mother’s Day Gift
Mother’s Day is an important day preferably celebrated on the second Sunday in May. It’s always hard to decide what to give your mother as a present, so spend some time to make that day her special one.
Part 1. Preparing a gift card
1. Don’t procrastinate. This is very necessary. Hasty decisions can easily spoil the quality of the gift.
2. Do or buy? Decide, you want to make a present by yourself or to buy it in the store.
3. Exert effort. If you preparing a card, make sure it looks nice. If you buying it – spend some time to choose the best one.
4. Decide what to write. What do you love your mom for? Make a little analysis of her personality. Highlight her best features.
5. Keep to your mom’s taste. When you already know what to say, make sure that the content fits her taste.
6. Make a draft. Right before you write anything on the gift card, make a draft. It will help you to see whether it fits it and finally decide what exactly you wish to write.
7. Write it. So, now you’re at the finish line. Make sure you use a pen which won’t end in the middle of the sentence.
8. Put the card in covering and finalize it. Decorate the covering with some drawings or stickers and write your mother’s name on it.
Part 2. Presenting a Gift
1. Ask your friends or family for advice. If you’re not sure of the gift, don’t hesitate to ask close people for help.
2. Craft a photo collage. If you mother likes art or photos, a collage, which highlights her as a great mother, would be a great idea.
3. Make a music disk for her. If your mother is keen on music, make a playlist or CD with her favorite songs.
4. Cook. Make your mother a breakfast – surprise her. If she likes cooking, find a receipt that she’s never seen before and spend a day cooking together.
5. Coddle your mom. If you have some money to spend, buy your mom a spa session. Or you can book her in for a free makeover at a beauty shop and give her a gift afterwards.
6. Do the cleaning. Your mom is daily working hard to maintain a clean house. Make her a surprise by doing it all by yourself. Let her relax at least one day.
7. Spend quality time together. It’s one of the best ways to show your mom how much you love her. Go to a museum, or have an adventure of some sort.
8. Make a contact. It’s very important to show your mother that you love and appreciate her. If you’re not close, at least give her a call.
Mother’s Day is a possibility to show all your love to your mother. Make wise and reasonable decisions, and remember – money is not above all.