How to Get Numerous Student Discounts
College life would have been much better if students had more money in their pockets. It’s really not that easy for college students to afford everything they want, especially trips, parties, cosmetics or some cool clothes. However, there are numerous discounts available for college students. Probably you have not even heard about them, so this post is just for you. We have created a list of stores that offer products and services, which students might get at a discount, and grouped them into the following categories:
- American Eagle is one of the shops that offers discounts on jeans. To get an even bigger discount, you may wait for some season sales.
- ASOS is a famous and liked British trademark, which offers trendy and chic clothes. It may not actually be affordable for students, but with a discount it is perfectly OK.
- Charlotte Russe is a perfect store to buy clothes, and especially shoes, on low budget. With your student discount, you may get the desired product for even a lower price.
- Express is not that popular among youths. However, if you need some classic outfit (for example, when you are preparing for an interview), inquire which discounts they have.
- Forever 21 is a brand which is really popular among college students. It contains a wide variety of clothes ranging from lingerie, swimsuits, skirts, and dresses to jackets.
- PacSun usually has discounts at the weekend, so wait some time and use both weekend and student discount!
- Urban outfitters (such as Nasty Gal, Romwe, Under Armour, etc.) have huge discounts at the end of the season. So, be aware of the right time to hunt.
Shoes & Accessories
- TOMS is a great store, where you can buy comfortable shoes.
- Clarks offers an 8% discount on different models of flats, sandals, and sneakers.
- UGGS provides a 10% discount on cold-weather shoes.
- Dogeared provides you with a 15% discount on a regular basis and 20% when you buy on at least $100.
- Low-budget beauty products can be found at e.l.f. cosmetics, where you can buy something at $1. Besides, there are available discounts for 12%.
- Sephora provides you a 10% discount and you can add it to the existing special offer.
- Hotels.com provides you with a 4% discount for each booking.
- Super 8 Hotels offers up to 15% off.
- Zipcar membership and Motel 6 allow you to get up to 10%.
- When paying at Target $50, you may get $5 off.
- Walmart and Bed, Bath, and Beyond offer 4% off.
- AllPosters provides you with a 25% discount and 5% return cash.
- Lenovo provides up to 40% discount on the company’s products.
- Sony – up to 10% off.
- Verizon – up to 18% off.
I hope now you know which discounts are available for you. If you liked this information, do not forget to share it with your friends!